Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Rivian
2025 R1S DMPL
When we picked up our R1S, our service advisor guy told us that we were being added to the list for the NACS DC adapter. I just think it's kind of strange that we have to Opt-in to Reserve the adapter a second time. The email also went to spam so thankfully I caught it. That would have been pretty annoying if I missed it. For anyone else out there waiting for your NACS adapter, make sure to check your spam and confirm your delivery by opting in.

Hi Brenan,
Good news! You can now opt-in to reserve your NACS DC adapter at no cost. This adapter will allow your Rivian vehicle to charge quickly, seamlessly and conveniently at over 15,000 Tesla Superchargers located across North America. Explore our charging map to see coverage in your area and elsewhere.
To reserve your NACS DC adapter, please opt-in by clicking the button below. Your opt-in must be completed by October 31, 2024, to be eligible to receive your adapter at no cost. Once you opt-in, we’ll follow up to confirm your shipping address when your adapter is ready to be delivered.
Please note, only one adapter may be claimed per vehicle. Adapters will be prioritized based on owners’ delivery dates—oldest to newest. We are working hard to build inventory to expedite the fulfillment process, however this may take additional time.

NACS.jpg

Last edited:

Recent

I recently purchased a Rivian R1S and have...
If you’re coming from the EV world it’s...
I was super pumped (haha) to have the onboard...
Because these vehicles are scotch guarded...
So I had a Tesla before the Rivian R1S and a...
On my 4th day of owning my Rivian R1S, I kid...
If you're ever in the area and have some free...
Not sure if anyone else knows this hack, but...
General Ground Clearance Just got back from...
I picked up a sunshade for the big glass roof...
This trail is relatively easy but there are a...
Back