Hidden Fees When Purchasing/Leasing R1T

jbrezy_r1t

Reaction score
Website
justinbrownphotography.squarespace.com
Rivian
2024 R1T
Like any new vehicle purchase make sure you account for extra fees in the buying process. I was fortunate enough to talk to Rivian customer service to get a ballpark number of the additional fees before signing my lease, so I was somewhat prepared on what the total cost would be.

2024 Rivian R1T Dual-motor, standard pack, 20" all-terrain tires, tonneau cover
36 month lease with 15,000 miles a year
Car payment $519
Car Insurance though Geico $182

See attachments for pricing breakdown

Attachments

• Screenshot-2024-10-08-at-12.51.03 PM.jpg
    Screenshot-2024-10-08-at-12.51.03 PM.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 12.51.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 12.51.10 PM.png
    638.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: BG
Like any new vehicle purchase make sure you account for extra fees in the buying process.

Yeah, the additional fees really affect the total finance price. We had about $10K over due to all the fees, delivery fee, doc fee, registration, license, etc. Our "purchase price" was around $75k and the final price was around $85k. Our down payment basically covered the fees and registration. Now I just need to refinance out of the shit Rivian rate, put some more cash down, and register this thing in Montanna so my registration every year isn't $1000+.

Yeah, the additional fees really affect the total finance price. We had about $10K over due to all the fees, delivery fee, doc fee, registration, license, etc. Our "purchase price" was around $75k and the final price was around $85k. Our down payment basically covered the fees and registration. Now I just need to refinance out of the shit Rivian rate, put some more cash down, and register this thing in Montanna so my registration every year isn't $1000+.
With $10k down, tax incentives, and employee discount I was barely able to lease the truck haha

Recent

I recently purchased a Rivian R1S and have...
If you’re coming from the EV world it’s...
I was super pumped (haha) to have the onboard...
Because these vehicles are scotch guarded...
So I had a Tesla before the Rivian R1S and a...
On my 4th day of owning my Rivian R1S, I kid...
If you're ever in the area and have some free...
Not sure if anyone else knows this hack, but...
General Ground Clearance Just got back from...
I picked up a sunshade for the big glass roof...
This trail is relatively easy but there are a...
Back