New R1S Dual Performance Large in Limestone Grey. LFG!

• Thread starter Thread starter BG
  • Start date Start date

BG

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Rivian
2025 R1S DMPL
Pretty stoked to finally have our R1S Dual Performance Large!!

We've had a Tesla Model Y for about 3 years and it was great for what we used it for. My wife commuted to work about an hour from our house so moving to EV was the best thing we did for her. But after a few years, we just grew tired of it. It just had no soul. It was practical but the most boring car we've ever owned. It was time to sell but what to get? Our top choices were the GX550, Land Cruiser 250 or the Rivian. Eventually, we got the 20% deal in our inbox and it was too good to pass up. We also own a couple of Toyotas, a 4Runner and Tacoma - which both get horrible MPGs so it's nice to have something I can drive when I head out on MTB trips or just for running errands without spending a ton of money on fuel.

Rivian FTW.

Rivian_R1s_MTB_Off_Road_35.jpg

Congrats! I didn't really like these at first, but they have grown on me. Personally, would have probably gone with a GX in that scenario. Those are really nice. But I understand your decision!

Congrats! I didn't really like these at first, but they have grown on me. Personally, would have probably gone with a GX in that scenario. Those are really nice. But I understand your decision!

Yeah kinda hard to beat the no gas tax given this economic climate.

Recent

I recently purchased a Rivian R1S and have...
If you’re coming from the EV world it’s...
I was super pumped (haha) to have the onboard...
Because these vehicles are scotch guarded...
So I had a Tesla before the Rivian R1S and a...
On my 4th day of owning my Rivian R1S, I kid...
If you're ever in the area and have some free...
Not sure if anyone else knows this hack, but...
General Ground Clearance Just got back from...
I picked up a sunshade for the big glass roof...
This trail is relatively easy but there are a...
Back