Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Rivian
2025 R1S DMPL
Let’s chat about the Rivian R1S in Limestone... Grey? What do you guys think? Is this color more blue, grey or green?

We were a little bit hesitant about buying this color because every time we saw the Limestone color it looked different. In some settings, it looked grey, some blue, and in some awkward bright lights with lots of highlights, it looked green - almost like Lunar Rock Toyota green. We'll we finally pulled the trigger on Limestone and it's growing on us. After owning the limestone for about 4 days now, it's definitely a unique shade but in most cases it looks like a Toyota Cement grey.

The flake in the paint does pick up a ton of blue shades, so even though there’s not really any blue in the paint itself, it can look blue, especially under a blue sky or in dark shadows.

I snapped a few pics today in the shade, and they really show the amount of blue in the paint (and I even took some blue hues out in Lightroom). But I can see why there’s so much confusion with the color—every photo seems different.

Does Limestone remind you of any other colors, like Tacoma's Cement or Lunar Rock? Let’s hear your thoughts!

Post up your Limestone photos below!

Rivian_R1s_Office_25.jpg

Rivian_R1s_Office_27.jpg

Rivian_R1s_Office_15.jpg

Rivian_R1s_Office_18.jpg

Rivian_R1s_Office_24.jpg

Rivian_R1s_Office_26.jpg

Great shots! I think this color is all the above... green, blue, gray - at all the same time, depending on the environment. Similar to Toyota Lunar Rock for sure, which I love.

Recent

I recently purchased a Rivian R1S and have...
If you’re coming from the EV world it’s...
I was super pumped (haha) to have the onboard...
Because these vehicles are scotch guarded...
So I had a Tesla before the Rivian R1S and a...
On my 4th day of owning my Rivian R1S, I kid...
If you're ever in the area and have some free...
Not sure if anyone else knows this hack, but...
General Ground Clearance Just got back from...
I picked up a sunshade for the big glass roof...
This trail is relatively easy but there are a...
Back